COVID 19 - UPDATES
Thank you all for your patience during this unprecedented time. We always have put our Young Dance families first, and this time is no exception. Please read our updates below for the most recent information regarding Young Dance Academy.
YDA's Safety/Hygiene Protocol
YDA’s Safety/Hygiene Protocol
Please see our guidelines and safety measures outlined below:
- It is important you watch the brief video below as it explains the steps that were taken to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our dancers, staff and Young Dance families.
- Click here to view video
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the studio and frequent hand-washing will be encouraged.
- At this time, all classes will be limited to 10 dancers and between 1-4 YDA staff members.
- All staff will perform a thorough hand washing at the start and end of every class and use hand sanitizer during the class as appropriate.
- Instructors will eliminate hand holding and hugging from our classroom routine. “Air hugs and high fives” will become our new norm for now.
- Masks will not be required, leaving it to the personal discretion of the instructor.
- Instructors will monitor social distancing throughout the duration of each class.
STUDENTS AND PARENTS
- We will rely on parents to check the temperature of their child at home before leaving for the studio. Of course, if your child has any signs of sickness, please keep them at home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Masks will not be required, but students are welcome to wear one if they so choose.
- Our locker rooms will be closed at this time. Dancers should bring minimal and condensed items to the studio for their classes. All dancers will be leaving their personal items in the hallways. Please have your dancer dressed and ready for class when they come into the studio as we will not allow them to change in the restrooms.
- Dancers should come to the studio will a full water bottle, as our drinking fountain will not be available for use.
- Check In Procedure: Dancers should walk to the front desk (maintaining social distancing) and check into their class(es) for the day/evening. Once they are checked in by our front desk staff, they may proceed to their assigned classroom. All room assignments are notated in the MINDBODY app and will also be posted in the studio lobby. Parents will not be allowed to wait for their dancer in our facility. Parents of dancers ages 7 and under may walk into the lobby to check their dancer into a class. Parents walking into our facility are encouraged to wear masks.
- Check Out Procedure: Parents of dancers ages 7 and under may walk into the studio 5 minutes prior to the end of their dancer’s class and remain in the lobby (while maintaining social distancing) until their dancers are brought to them. All other parents must meet their dancer outside our front door or in the parking lot in their cars. Please be reminded of our parking lot safety rules and avoid blocking traffic in and out of our studio parking lot. Please do not stop your vehicle at our front door to let your dancer out of your car.
Monday, March 23rd
Thursday, March 19th
Monday, March 16th
Sunday, March 15th
Thursday, March 12th
Young Dance Academy, Inc.
181 W Marquette Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Monday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Thursday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Friday: 4:30 - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00 - 3:00pm