Classes & Tuition
Come Dance With Us
No matter what age or experience level, you’ll fall in love with a variety of styles including tap, ballet, lyrical, musical theater, hip hop and more.
Our sessions are taught by professionally trained instructors who possess a unique focus and passion for dance, so students can receive the highest level of expertise when learning new techniques. Students will not only become talented dancers, they will achieve the values that allow them to grow into kind, confident, and strong members of a team.
Check out the “Summer 2021” tab for our Summer Class Schedule!
We want to make certain that you know we are doing all we can to make our dancers and their families as safe as possible. It is important you watch the brief video below as it explains the steps that were taken to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our dancers, staff and Young Dance families.
Our Young Dance Staff
- All staff will perform a thorough hand washing at the start and end of every class and use hand sanitizer during the class as appropriate.
- Instructors will eliminate hand holding and hugging from our classroom routine. “Air hugs and high fives” will become our new norm for now.
- Masks will be worn while within 6 feet of the dancers. When an instructor is 6 feet away from the students, the instructor may remove mask when speaking.
- Instructors will monitor social distancing throughout the duration of each class.
Students and Parents
- We will rely on parents to check the temperature of their child at home before leaving for the studio. Of course, if your child has any signs of sickness, please keep them at home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Students should wear masks into the building, while in the lobby and hallways, as well as throughout their dance class. If a dancer has difficulty breathing, we will allow them to slip their mask down, or remove their mask so long as they are 6 feet from all other dancers and instructors.
- Our locker rooms will be closed at this time. Dancers should bring minimal and condensed items to the studio for their classes. All dancers will be leaving their personal items in the hallways. Please have your dancer dressed and ready for class when they come into the studio as we will not allow them to change in the restrooms.
- Dancers should come to the studio will a full water bottle, as our drinking fountain will not be available for use.
- Check In Procedure: Dancers should walk into the building and head directly to their classroom, while first dropping off their bag on a designated spot in the hallway (all while maintaining social distancing). All room assignments will be posted in the studio lobby. Parents will not be allowed to wait for their dancer in our facility. Parents of dancers ages 7 and under may walk into the lobby to check their dancer into a class. Parents walking into our facility are required to wear masks.
- Check Out Procedure: Parents of dancers ages 7 and under may walk into the studio 5 minutes prior to the end of their dancer’s class and remain in the lobby (while maintaining social distancing) until their dancers are brought to them. All other parents must meet their dancer outside our front door or in the parking lot in their cars. Please be reminded of our parking lot safety rules and avoid blocking traffic in and out of our studio parking lot. Please do not stop your vehicle at our front door to let your dancer out of your car.
All classes held in Studio 1 or 2 will have a 20 dancer limit with 1-5 instructors. All classes held in Studio 3 or 4 will have a 12 dancer limit with 1-5 instructors. Please watch the video below where this change was first mentioned.
Super Kids Progressive Dance Program
Dancers enrolled in our Super Kids program learn basic jazz and ballet skills and participate in our June recitals! Our Super Kids Progressive Dance Program made its debut at Young Dance Academy, Inc. in 2012 lead by Occupational Therapist, Laura Eichel. Please call us to set up an appointment with Laura for a consultation and class placement. Classes began in September on Saturday mornings. Class Fees: $10.00 per class. Costume fee to be determined at a later date. Recital participation is not required.
Meet Laura Eichel
Laura is an Occupational Therapist who received her degree through Mount Mary College. She has been practicing as a school based Occupational Therapist for 24 years specializing in sensory integration therapy. Having danced recreationally for many years, her love of dance and children have brought her to teaching a specialty dance class for children with special needs here at Young Dance.
- Boogie 80% 80%
- Groove 30% 30%
- shake 40% 40%
Young Dance Academy, Inc.
181 W Marquette Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Monday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Tuesday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 5:30 - 9:30pm
Thursday: 4:30 - 9:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm